These terms apply to our ready to ship collection. For Bespoke orders or Made To Order items or jewelry altered to a custom request please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our jewelry is delivered, tracked and insured by Canada Post.
Every piece has been hand crafted with care. We take great care of our pieces, so rest assured that we always package our items securely and safely.
SHIPPING COSTS & METHODS
- Shipping rates are dependent on your country and are automatically calculated upon checkout in CAD. We ship directly via Canada Post.
- Orders over $450 qualify for free shipping within Canada.
- When international orders reach their destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Please note that duties, import taxes and charges are not included. Contact your local customs agency for any additional costs that may be associated with your order.
- All ready to ship items are shipped out within 10 business days of receiving payment.
- Bespoke, Made to Order items or jewelry altered to a custom request take 6-8 weeks to create and process.
- We process orders between Monday - Friday (excluding holidays). Orders placed after 7pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with tracking number.
- Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking number to show up in the system of your postal carrier
Bespoke or Made To Order items or jewelry altered to a customer request do not qualify for a refund or exchange.
For ready to ship items:
- If you change your mind about your Stone Hardware Co. online purchase, we will be happy to arrange an exchange or full refund within 7 days of receiving your parcel.
- We will only accept returned goods that are unworn, undamaged and in the original Stone Hardware Co. packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To initiate an exchange or refund, please contact us at email@example.com with details on your order.
- Please note earrings cannot be returned or refunded, unless they arrive with a defect. This is due to hygiene reasons and does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have requested an exchange we will only be able to ship your exchanged goods once we have received the returned item.
- You may be charged for any additional cost and any additional shipping, taxes and import duties. You are responsible for your own shipment.
- Please be aware that we cannot refund import duties or taxes on international deliveries.
- To cancel an order that has not been dispatched please contact us via email at stonehardwareco.com
- Stone Hardware Co reserves the right to decline any refunds or exchanges.
It is the SHC promise that your jewelry is delivered free of quality defects. We do our best to guarantee that your pieces arrive perfect. Should your piece arrive with a defect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get this taken care of for you!
We stand behind the quality of our pieces. Stone Hardware Co. offers a complimentary 60-day limited warranty on all fine jewelry purchases within Canada. This warranty includes any quality issues that arise from a manufacturing defect, including: loose diamonds or loose prongs, missing pavé stones, broken clasps and/or broken soft chain.
This warranty does not cover issues that arise from normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: scratches, dents, stretched or kinked chains, misshapen bands, or cracked stones. Resizes, lost or stolen pieces are also not covered by this warranty.
Please kindly note that any work performed on our pieces by anyone outside of Stone Hardware Co. will void this warranty.